This is the World Organic News for the week ending 1st of June 2020.
Jon Moore reporting!
Decarbonise the air, recarbonise the soil!
And I’m back after two and a half weeks garlic planting. Muscles I’d forgotten I had have been reminding me of their existence. Painful? A little but a joy to be in a working body and with a thing to do.
- We live in interesting times
- Slower pace
- People are hurting
- A slower pace
- Possibility for a new beginning
- The inertia of systems
- Make changes
- Toilet paper this time, what next?
- I read of beef shortages in the US
- Outbreaks in abattoirs
- Vegetables rotting in the fields
- Clearly we’ve needed a better food system for a long time
- Remember the inertia though
- What can we do?
- Lead by example
- Blogs, videos, podcasts, whatever works for you
As I’ve mentioned in the past episodes, there’s a link to a Udemy course in the show notes entitled “Growing a No-Dig Garden” if you’d like some more formal assistance in your gardening. You can also go to or send people to Episode 207 where I discuss growing a quick response garden to get yours happening swiftly.
Remember in this unusual time, if we put in the ground work now, we can all change the world, even if its only a little bit to start with and we will begin the process of:
Decarbonising the air, recarbonising the soil!
Thank you all for listening and I’ll be back next week.
Growing a No-Dig Garden on Udemy
Or copy and paste this link: